Monday, August 3, 2026

Cold War Minis

I received my 3d printed FV432 today. It is a nice crisp model that looks like it will match well with the existing miniatures that I bought off of eBay. I just need to figure out how to make them match.

I looked at the unpainted infantry platoon that I have. I am thinking of selling these and buying some painted ones from Gajo Miniatures. Probably sometime in August... Maybe.

I was not able to paint at all this weekend. I broke my arm a few days ago and am having trouble wielding a brush. Hopefully it will heal up and I can get back to work.

I am looking forward to getting a game on. I need to get some paint on the new minis that I had printed. I think I am good with the Soviets. I am still uncertain about painting the woodland camo for the US Infantry. Still waiting on some paint to be delivered to work on the Merdec camo for the US vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment