Waiting for the primer I have an M577 command track, a T-72, a pair of BRDMs, another pair with rockets instead of a turret, about 20 or so Soviet Infantry, a couple of BMP-2s. There is also a M60A3, at least 1 M1 Abrams and a few other things I can't remember. Looking forward to getting moving on these.
I also found a sprue of a Merkava 1 that I had bought on eBay a year ago. The hull went together very well. But the turret is proving to be more of a challenge. I am trying to figure out which pieces go where. I need to look online for some instructions.
I also need to finish out my Operation Battleaxe campaign. Honestly, each of the player squadrons are so shot up, I don't think there will be any other big games. Not much of an update but I am trying to keep moving forward. My British Legion infantry keeps looking at me from the side of my painting table and making me feel guilty. I will have to get to them soon as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment