Friday, August 21, 2026

More Miniatures Printed

I just picked up my next round of Cold War miniatures. These include 14 Soviets including a recoiless rifle Team, a pair of flamethrowers and a few others. Also was a set of 12 US casualty figures. They are still need the supports removed. I still am lacking paint. I got to spend about a half hour removing the supports. I managed to destroy two of the models. But the rest have been glued to tongue depressors and are ready to prime, provided I get some primer.

I found the Team Yankee page on how to assemble the Merkava 1. The sprue has the bits to make either the Mark 1 or Mark 2. I will go with the earlier one for my Lebanon 82 IDF. I was having an issue fitting the barrel into the turret. I may have to sand it down a bit. I have some M60A3s (2 or 3) with my Israelis that are unpainted but they lack the additional ERA armor. I think I may move these to my US troops and look for some STLs to print for the Israelis. I may even have one that I have in my library of stuff I want to print.

I really want to get these on the table sometime soon. But the lack of paint is discouraging. I may end up switching over to AWI for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment