I have a few other things ready for priming as well. You can see the turret of an M60A3 there. I also have an M113 command track (I forget the actual designation) and a T-72 as well.
For the infantry, I have cleaned the supports off of the models to get ready to prime them. I need a new can of black primer.
For the Soviets, I had printed three troops with RPG18s, a pair of medics, a pair of officers, a radio operator, and three engineers (wire cutter, mine sweeper and Demolitions).
You can make out that the Medic figure dragging the casualty is a partial failure. The casualty is missing part of its leg. I can probably work with that. There is another guy on the back row next to the officer with raised pistol that has a bad arm. That figure I may discard.
For the US, I have a pair of officers, two senior NCOs, a radio operator, a Mark 19 with two crew, an M40AI with crew and three engineers (same types as soviets).
Somehow this picture came out clearer. I still have to glue the Mark 19 in place as well as the recoiless rifle. Both should be straight forward.



No comments:
Post a Comment