Saturday, July 26, 2014

Wargamer's Odds and Ends Summer Sale

As its 7am on a sunny Saturday morning, what better time than to run a sale. The sale runs from Saturday July 26th, 2014 till my anniversary on August 8th, 2014. In each of the offers below, you can click the link to get an idea of what each book is and entails.

Here are the details:
1) In the Name of Roma: If you buy this directly from me at cstoesen@corecard.com on PayPal, the price will be $8.00 instead of $11.00.

2) The Coming Thunder: Again, if you purchase directly from me, the price will be $5.00 instead of $10.00.

3) The Falcon and the Gladiator: This is also just $5.00 instead of the its normal $10.00.

Combo Deals:
The bundle deal on the for sale page has all of the scenario books for $30.00. If you buy during the sale (again, PayPal me directly, it can be purchased for just $20.00.

Amazon Special:
Since I have the Kindle version of In the Name of Roma out, I would like to generate more interest for that version. If you post a review on Amazon and e-mail me the link to it (same address as above), I will send you one of the PDF books I have written for free. Now it has to be a legit review. Not just a couple of words, so that means you must have actually have read In the Name of Roma.

Stop on by and take a look.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Andrew. I am thinking, if anyone posts on their blog about it and includes the link in their purchase, I will knock off another $1.00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask what types and how many aircraft you need for "Falcon" please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure thing. On the page for it I have a link to a Aircraft needed page. Here is the link for your convenience.

    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByQnHEtN0JwlQmNDRVRvVy0xN3M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Chris if I hit the Buy it now button on your page will I get the Civil war scenario book The Coming Thunder for 5 bucks? Regards VFW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. As I said above do NOT use the buy it now buttons. Send it directly to my address or email me to send you an invoice.

      Delete
  5. Also interested in you AWI With Fire and Sword 1780 at the same sale price?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The items for sale through TooFatLardies are not part of this sale.

      Delete
  6. Hi Chris Do not have your address or email - I could give it to you the next time your at Giga Bites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its cstoesen@corecard.com

      I will be at Gigabytes on Tuesday night.

      Delete