Sunday, March 2, 2014

Saturday Painting Table late on a Sunday Night

Very little painting got done this week. I did get in some time working on the Viking Longship. This is a very nice ship to paint. I really am looking forward to picking up the rowed version. I am using this for my Early Saxons so I tried to paint the shields on the side of the ship to match my Saxons. I managed to get a few to match. But some are new.

It still needs a considerable amount of work.

Also still on the table are some dead Italians and my new Ba-10. The Ba-10 is a Zveda kit. It was very fiddly to put together. I could not manage to do the headlamps.

Anyway, things are moving slower than they were before.

9 comments:

  1. Hola
    Buena mesa de pintura
    Me gusta ese drakkar tiene buena pinta
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating Chris! I added your link to my blog post! That is a beautiful ship you are painting! I can't wait to see it finished. Have fun painting it.

    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its coming along. Hopefully I can get some more time on it this week.

      Delete
  3. Good to see some progress on the Longship Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Russian model vehicle kits ... shudder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I want to attempt another in 15mm, that is a certainty.

      Delete