Wednesday, March 12, 2014

In the Name of Roma Updates Completed and Availible

I just sent out an e-mail to all of the purchasers of In the Name of Roma with the instructions on how to download the newest version 2.03. It is mostly just minor changes to formatting and some typos that I discovered while preparing the kindle version.

If you did not get an e-mail from me and you should have, please contact me so I can get the update to you. Providing you want it of course. :)

Speaking of the Kindle version, sales are moving at a glacial pace with 6 copies sold. 4 on Amazon.com and another 2 on Amazon UK. Kindle has some very nice tools to view your sales reports that I am very impressed with. The only real issue with it was converting all of the charts.

Anyway, the Kindle version has 2 reviews so far. If you feel so motivated, please visit the book and post a review on Amazon for me. The link to the book is http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IPLUJXO.

Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment