Way back in May, when the first game was played with the SAAF, they suffered badly as well. Of the 4 aircraft, one pilot was killed, another shot down and the other two planes were damaged. I am guessing that Lt Parker didn't make it back to base in time and that was why he didn't fly in this mission. As it stands, the squadron is down to three aircraft and eight pilots of which 6 are still trying to make their way back to base. This effectively takes them out of the campaign.
| Pilot | Status | Kills | Campaign Missions Flown | Flight | Notes
| | Major Zayden de Beer | Veteran | 1/1 | 1 | Red I | Shot down, OK, 1 kill in mission |
| Captain Adiel Hertzog | Regular | 0 | 2 | White I | Shot Down, KIA |
| Lieutenant Androw FitzSimmons | Regular | 0 | 1 | Yellow I | Shot Down, Survived. |
| Lieutenant Francois van Wyk | Regular | 0 | 1 | Red II | Shot Down, KIA |
| Lieutenant Bertie Morgan | Sprog | 0 | 2 | White II | Survived |
| Lieutenant Wincuf Pinckney | Veteran | 2 | 1 | Yellow II | Shot Down, Survived. |
| Lieutenant Luca Hanekom | Regular | 0 | 1 | Red III | Show Down, KIA |
| Lieutenant Archie McKenzie | Regular | 0 | 1 | White III | Survived |
| Lieutenant Josh O'Brien | Sprog | 0 | 1 | Yellow III | Plane hit, Survived |
| Lieutenant Stephen Reynolds | Sprog | 0 | 1 | Red IV | Shot Down, Survived |
| Yellow IV | Regular | 0 | 1 | Yellow IV | Shot Down, Survived |
| White IV | Regular | 0 | 1 | White IV | Shot Down, Survived |
The Germans did much better.
| PILOT | Status | Kills in Game | Notes
| | White I | Jr Ace | 4 | Dominated the game |
| White II | Regular | 0 | Hit Red III, Aircraft Damaged |
| White III | Veteran | 0 | |
| White IV | Veteran | 0 | Aircraft Damage |
| Blue I | Jr Ace | 0 | |
| Blue II | Sprog | 0 | Temp Loss of Control, Aircraft Damaged |
| Blue III | Sprog | 0 | Hit Yellow III |
| Blue IV | Sprog | 1 | Kill Red II, Temp Loss of Control |
| Black I | Regular | 1 | Kill White IV |
| Black II | Veteran | 0 | Damaged Red I |
| Black III | Regular | 0 | |
| Black IV | Sprog | 0 | |
| Bombers |
| Blue I | Veteran | 0 | |
| Blue II | Regular | 0 | |
| Blue III | Sprog | 0 | Temp Loss of Control |
| Orange I | Veteran | 0 | KIA |
| Orange II | Regular | 0 | |
| Orange III | Sprog | 0 | |
There is one more game for the afternoon. This will pit our player German Squadron against the RAF squadron. I still need to roll up the scenario for this. I hope to do the mission this week. We will see how that works out.
No comments:
Post a Comment