Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Scenario Clean Out

I have so many projects that I loose track of some of them from time to time. I was sorting through my laptop and came across several completed scenarios that were parts of projects that I just either did not finish or I decided that I have no intention of finishing. So that they are not just a waste of space, I decided to do something with them.

The scenarios are from several rule systems and cover a number of periods.

First up is a scenario on the Egyptian assault on the Kibbutz Kfar Darom in 1948. This is an IABSM scenario for use with the Unholy Mess supplement published in one of the TooFatLardies supplements.

Second is a sample scenario from my East Front Supplement for Through the Mud and Blood that Rich promises to publish this Summer. The scenario is a historical battle from 1915 where Russian Jadgkommandos attack a divisional headquarters in the German rear and capture some German generals. It is an interesting adventure in which some accounts have the Russians escaping in captured beer trucks.

Next is a fictional scenario called Action at Sonolenta Aldeia. This is a scenario set in Portugal during the Napoleonic Wars. There are detailed mission briefings and enough details to make a campaign out of the forces provided. Includes not only British Light infantry (sorry, no rifles) but also a Royal Navy landing party that are fighting some French troops. The scenario is designed for Sharp Practice.

Lastly, there is my Greenhill, Tennessee scenario for Terrible Sharp Sword. This is a historical scenario dealing with a Union attack on some Confederate Militia that were protecting some liquor stores.

I have bundled these together and am throwing them out there by themselves for $2. The button will take you to a zip file with the scenarios on my Google Drive account.

While I was at it, I decided to set up a complete bundle of everything that I am selling on the website. This includes both Bag the Hun/CY6 campaign books (Falcon and the Gladiator and Western Desert Campaign), The Coming Thunder and In the Name of Roma in addition to the scenarios above. This bundle is available for $30. Again it will redirect you to my google drive account and a zip file containing everything.

Anyway, hopefully you will find these interesting. Tell your neighbors and friends. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!!
    Why was I not following your blog?!!!!

    Very interesting your idea, and very interesting scenarios!

    ReplyDelete