Friday, February 14, 2014

Sofie's Saturday Painting Table (2/15/2014)

The table should look a bit cleaner today. I have moved off most of the Desert stuff. What remains is 8 British and 8 Italian casualty figures. In addition, I have added some Zulus. These little guys are my first experience in painting 10mm minis. Honestly, I am really liking these guys. They have been fun to paint up so far. I am figuring out how I will base them. The longship? Well it has been primed and left in the garage for the time being.

Till next time.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating and showing your paint table today! I added you're link in my blog post! Ow wow, 10 mm that's really small! I'm curious how you're going to base them.
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The 10s are actually fun to paint. They are so much bigger than 6mm and really not that much smaller than 15s. I can see the details on the minis and they do a mass effect rather well. I am basing them in 3s or 4s on small flames of war biscuit bases. I need to base a couple up to see how they do this week. I have 11 of these guys painted up and I will need a couple hundred more.

      Delete