Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Next Endeavors

Now that I finished CSS Appomattox, I am looking for where to direct some focus. I am tempted to return to Sharp Practice. Its such a great game. I have some ideas for another AWI Book and some material for a campaign between the Ottomans and the Russians with it. I have about 20 pages of work done on the Ottomans but last time I touched it was in 2011. The AWI book is just theory at this point.

Also I want to do some more with Chain of Command. I am trying to figure out if the Force List contest stuff will be used at all. If not, I want to take my Action at Ustilug stuff and flesh it out a bit more and do something with that. That and I have been getting some wonderful terrain bits for the Eastern Front.

I do know that I want to get some more Wild West stuff done. I am hoping that I have been good enough this year and Santa will bring me some more items to flesh out the small start I have on that project. This would be nice as it is something I can do as a pickup game with my son. If I am lucky, I might drag Brian into it with me. I purchased the Fist Full Of Lead rules and they look like a great starting point.

There are some things I want to do with the American Civil War as well. I have the miniatures to do some larger games now. I have some terrain as well but that is neglected. I am thinking about some scenarios that are on the larger side. Something like a battalion or so of troops rather than a company per side as in Terrible Sharp Sword. Still in the thinking about it stage.

There is also what I had started with the Zulus. This project has been so neglected. I will come back to it eventually.

Lastly, there is a followup to CSS Appomattox that I am thinking about. That will wait to see if the first one has any kind of success. Thus far, it is not doing to bad.

What projects are ya'll working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment