Thursday, October 9, 2014

In the Name of Roma News Part II

I am very excited about another distribution opportunity that was opened up to me this week. Edwin King of Diplomatist Books has started to carry In the Name of Roma. I waited to talk about this one because it was Edwin who encouraged me to get onto Wargames Vault as well.

Diplomatist Books will be offering the same download deal that I am offering here on the blog.

I would like to encourage everyone to pay his website a visit. He has some real gems on his shelves for sale. I have been combing through his Military History section and noting some items on my wish list.

Thank you Edwin for being willing to give it a chance and for being an all around fine fellow.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words Chris.

    The link you've posted isn't working though - readers may want to try http://diplomatist2.wix.com/diplomatist-res#!books/cee5

    ReplyDelete