Monday, December 16, 2013

Comparisons of Roman Auxilia Command

Well having reached home I have placed my Museum and AB minis up against the Corvus Belli and Rebel Miniatures figures. Museum, Corvus Belli and Rebel can mix rather well in my opinion. While AB are just too big.

In the first picture has in the front row my new Museum miniatures models. The second row is some partially completed Rebel Minis. The third row is the AB giants. the second picture is just a closer picture at a different angle of the one before. Not completely happy with the wolf skins on the two painted figures. Will have to figure out how to do that better after I see what it looks like once dipped.

3 comments:

  1. I'm following your Limes project with great interest! I've just started painting up Wargames Factory Caesarian Romans and Germans to try and use with Dux Brit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Are you posting your progress as well? I'd be interested in what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I don't blog and I have really just started with Dux. I hope to start trying things out in the new year. Sorry about the "bonecutter" thing. That's left over from a motorcycle group I rode with. I was surprised to see it come up!

    Barry

    ReplyDelete