Thursday, May 5, 2011

ADD Strikes Again

While attempting to focus and complete a project I stumbled upon two things, four bags of Peter Pig Cowboy miniatures and a play-test set of rules called Rusty Sheriff's Badge by Rich. This led me to rediscover the wonderful paper terrain I bought from Eric Hotz's Whitewash City.

Now my small little mind it taking off in this direction rather than completing the other projects on my painting table.


That made me attempt to reign in my enthusiasms and write out what I wanted to accomplish.

1) Complete a supplement for Mud & Blood involving Austro-Hungarians and Russians. (TFL Summer Special target)
2) Scenarios for the Battle of Atlanta 1864 for TCHAE. (Target for the 150th Anniversary of the events) 3
3) Finish off a Sharp Practice supplement for the Dark Ages. (This one is in play-test now with other folks)
4) Finish painting my WWII French troops for TW&T.
5) Next scenario for my Platoon Forward Campaign for SP.
6) Paint some WWII German dead minis.
7) Paint some French WWI minis.
8) Paint some German WWI minis.
9) Cowboys
10) Supplement for Sharp Practice featuring Ottomans.
11) September 1780 through 1781 supplement for the AWI in South Carolina.
12) Paint more AWI

12 items is far more than I can practically accomplish this year.

What does everyone else have on your project lists?

3 comments:

  1. Dark ages for Sharpe Practice eh?? Sounds interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm....

    GHQ british western desert for an upcoming Micro IABSM game.
    Finish my US infantry for Platoon Forward
    PLAY another scenario for Platoon Forward
    Paint some spaceships and try out a free set of spaceship combat rules.
    Finish the cards for a CoC 1944 scenario we played a couple of months ago
    Continue with my 40k orks.
    Finish a lot of started small terrain pieces for 20mm WW2.
    Start a lot of desert terrain for the upcoming game.
    Finish a VC platoon for CDS from GHQ
    Finish a lot of Vietnam terrain
    Finish two Huey Hogs from GHQ
    Try out CDS.
    Paint more 28mm zombies.
    Try out All things Zombie.

    Oerrr... I better stop now. What's that? Ooh, some 15mm GZG troops for Tomorrow's war. Gimme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) That sounds like a fun list. I look forward to the Platoon Forward reports.

    ReplyDelete