Tuesday, April 16, 2019

MDF Force Morale Tracker

I got this one and a German one from the Phalanx Consortium over a year ago for Christmas. I finally got around to painting the Soviet board. I am a fan and will be getting more of these even though painting the text was very painful. It looks pretty good even with my sorry paint job.

As you can see, it comes with a peg for marking force morale and has a spot to place your chain of command dice. It won't fit the TFL COC Dice but will take normal sized dice. (Whatever normal is.) These are pretty nice. They make UK, US, German and Soviet boards so far. I plan on getting a full set and probably an additional German and Soviet one. They run about $10 US. There are others out there (Warbases for one) but I like the simplicity of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment