Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Santa Clause is Coming To Town

Image taken from: http://www.hembeck.com/More/SantaHeads.htm

As we get closer to completing our Santa Clause projects, I think we need a means to identify what they are for our fellow Clausers. When you mail your package to your target, lets add "SC" into their name so that they know they received their Santa Clause gift and not just something else that they happened to have ordered and promptly forgotten about. For example, the name should be listed as "Bob SC Hope". This will give us the opportunity to place it under the tree with the care that it deserves.

Fantastic idea, isn't it? I completely ripped it off from Ian's Secret Santa project. Its a wonderful idea. Too good not to steal.

I hope everyone is making good progress. Its less than 60 Days till Christmas.

8 comments:

  1. Honestly I love the festive season of the year. I nearly got the figure for my "target" and will enjoy painting it during the next weeks. And then? Over the Atlantic with it!

    What a thrill of anticipation !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent. Sorry for not getting you someone closer.

      Delete
  2. Cath has to take the credit, I am just her servant LOL

    I hope to finish my work by next weekend then it's on it's way. I will be wrapping it in suitable gift wrap as well, got to be festive

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on the gift wrap on mine now. Can't figure out where my wife hid the wrapping paper.

      Delete
  3. Just completing my order, hopefully concluded by this week-end
    I've decided not to base to let my "target" make it homegeneous with his current ollection of minis
    I'm having a lot of fun with this initiative, thanks for organising, Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for participating. I did the same thing last year. It was fun to see how the person adapted them to their own stuff.

      Delete
  4. Painting my present now, very exciting to be doing this. I'm already feeling festive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great to hear. Praying for a fun Christmas this year.

      Delete