Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ads and Shock Markers

Wandering through the stats of my blog I decided to look at the Google Ads. WOW! Ya'll are clicking stuff. I have rocketed up to a total of $15 now in the account. The past 6 months have added $12 of that to the total. Thank you for your kindness in clicking away. Please keep up the good work.

Shock Markers
Well, I finished painting up my shock markers and it is an excellent example of poor planning. The miniature dice I have are slightly bigger than the holes that I made for them. So these will likely go into the trash as fixing them seem more trouble than it is worth. Oh Well.

Games Day
Saturday is the Terry Games day at Gigabytes. I am really excited about it. I have everything I need and some of what I wanted ready for the game. If you are in Atlanta on the 2nd, please stop on by and say hello.

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't buying some smaller dice save you all that work again?

    That's probably what I'd do, dice are fairly cheap after all! EM4 do them in loads of sizes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I would agree with you, I am not sure that they make dice smaller than the tiny micro dice used by the old Pirates card ships game. I will try to fix them at some point.

      Delete