Sunday, August 4, 2013

Updates on my long night

Well, I finished off the first 21 miniatures. I was pleasantly surprised that the remaining touches did not take as long as I feared. So I have started on my next batch of 19 miniatures. We will see how far I get with this group.

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but when attempting some pictures for the CSIR book, I ended up stepping on two of my miniatures and snapped them both off of their bases by their ankles. This not only hurt my bare feet but saddened me as I am not sure I can fix them. I would need to paint more and I just don't want to paint more than I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment