I started to make two 6" by 4" stands of pine woods. The base is computer motherboard material whose name I have long since forgotten. The base was covered with a mix of sand, water and PVA glue with some Woodland Scenics tree sprues glued to them. As of this morning, the glue was not yet dry. Hopefully tonight, I will be able to paint the base and get some progress going on this.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
A Weekend's Work
A long holiday weekend netted me one disaster and the start of two stands of pine trees. First with the disaster. In attempting to clip off the holster from my Padre figure, I managed to shatter the stole around his neck. I got disgusted with the negative progress so I turned my attention to some terrain.