Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lauzon's Lancers

I think I am becoming a fan of the Army Painter dip based on the first 10 miniatures that I have painted and used the Army Painter Dip. These are Old Glory 15mm AWI French "Hussars". The first picture is the base paint job.


The second picture shows the same miniatures after painting on a layer of dip and allowing it to dry overnight. The figures are rather glossy as they have not been treated with the Army Painter Anti-Shine varnish.




I will apply the varnish later tonight and take another picture of these after they are based.

1 comment:

  1. They look pretty good. Certainly a lot more color than any of my AWI horse. I should be able to get the Minifigs Hussars finished. 1) BM, 1) buglar, 1) pennant/lancer and 4) Hussars. Should be a cool looking engagement.

    ReplyDelete