Friday, September 18, 2009

AWI Game Tomorrow

Well my miniatures are painted and I will be basing them tonight. I wanted to have them flexible enough that they could be used with the Taxes, Tea and Tories rules as well as Sharp Practice. My Lauzon Cavarly is now mounted on 1/2" by 1" bases that can be placed together to match up with the 1" x 1" basing suggested for TT&T.

I also managed to paint one of my militia big men. I am quite happy with how he came out. My debate now is do I spray with the anti-shine spray and dull the shine down or leave them as is. My wife actually like the look of them when they are shiny. I am not to sure.

1 comment:

  1. I vote for dullcote. Unless he has a shiny receding hairline like me.
    Looking forward to the game tomorrow. The chips are all in the bag(s)and the table is ready.

    ReplyDelete