Monday, September 28, 2026

British Legion Project Continues

I spent some time working on some scenarios last week. Mostly been reading the first portion of Tarleton's book on the Southern Campaign. It makes for interesting if sparse reading. There isn't great details there on the actions he fought. It comes across that he didn't think much of the Continentals and Militia that he faced during the seige of Charleston. The distances that his cavalry covered is surprising. I can understand how his opponents would feel that he was everywhere at once.

I also spent a bit of time working some casualty figures. Not much if I am honest. The two dead horses I was working on still need saddles and tack painted. Once those are done, I will move on to the Infantry. I have two more groups on painting sticks. One is half painted and the other is unstarted. The cavalry needs paint as well. I think I have at least two more groups on painting sticks plus some officers. Currently these figures are sharing space on the painting desk with the Cold War miniatures. I need to find a day or two to get some work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment