Friday, June 2, 2023

What A Cowboy: Progress

Been printing quite a bit. I made a mine entrance but broke the track section. I managed to print some scatter to place on the stand in front of the entrance.

I also printed campsite items as well. I still need to make a few tents and a cook fire.

I printed a number of animals, including a deer, a buffalo, a rabbit, a wolf and a dog. but more importantly, six longhorn cattle. but in removing the spruces, I destroyed 2 of the.

I also printed some cacti as well. I found some old bases that I mounted the cacti to. they are a bit thick but look pretty good. I am concerned about filing them down since they appear to be resin.

Lastly, I printed a set of dice for What A Cowboy. I started to paint them but figure with use, that might be pointless.

while I need to paint all of it. I will attempt to use some contrast paints on the cacti. I need some white primer. it will be interesting to try out.

I reached out to Rich since my preorder has not arrived but with the posting of the desparado cards, I should be able to play. I have worked on a campaign, but want some practice with the rules first. I have watched the games that Tabletop CP posted and can't wait to try.

My Mexican town is small. I want just a few buildings and a church. My goal is the cantina from Sarrissa. Also their 2 story building. I want a few more buildings but am not sure what to get.

I did get to play a quick game today. It was a quick two on two game. It moved quickly and was good fun. I can see where this will be a good game to get on the table and do multiple playthroughs in an evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment