Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Annual Birthday Scenario Sale and Updates

It is that time of year again. I am running a sale on everything on my webstore for 52% off. Since it is my birthday sale, you can guess how I came up with the amount. The code needed for the payhip store is UPVXRW29HN.

https://payhip.com/ChrisStoesen

Please swing by and see if there is anything you are interested in.

War of Jenkin's Ear

I was trying to hold off until I finished up the War of Jenkin's Ear book but that doesn't seem to be happening quickly enough. But a quick update. i painted up a fort. It is an earthen four cornered star fort with some wicker bastions on top in 1/300th scale. It is roughly the same size and the historical counter part for the scenario. It will do the jon. I am adding some naval guns to it and will call it done. The base coat probably could have been more of a sandy color but I am just going to run with it. The sale ends on November 7th because I started it late.

ACW NAval

My ACW Naval project is coming along faster than it probably should be. I have most of the ships printed and base coated for the Battle of Hampton Roads (both days). I have a few ships painted up already. But I bought prints from XPForge on Etsy of ships that I have STLs for but lack a good enough printer to print myself yet. One of which is the USS Minnesota. I am interested in seeing how it comes out. I have the cards printed for Dawn of Iron. I might be able to get in a test game soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment