Friday, February 11, 2022

New Terrain Stuff from Game Craft Miniatures

This is the first time I had ordered from GCMini.com since thier move from California to Tennassee. I placed an order from them and WOW was the service quick. They had an ad going on Facebook fro the Gamers Grass products. I ordered some of the lazer Plants. The Elephant Ears and Bracken. I also ordered some of the basing mix and the Spikey Green Gamers Grass.

I received the package in record time. But instead of the Spikey Green, I received a second pack of Elephant Ear. I emailed them and got a response in an hour. They had the replacement on its way. Fantastic service. The replacement Spikey Green Gamers grass arrived along with some GCMini.com dice and candy. All in all, I couldn't be happier. If they only sold trees.....

I plan on making some terrain items that are difficult going terrain. I have never used these products before so we will see how it goes. I am excited to try out the basing mix. If I end up liking it, I will order more. The tub is small so it will be used for miniatures and not covering terrain.

I have plans for the weekend but if I get a chance, I will try to work with this stuff on Sunday. Check out Game Craft Miniatures. I really like their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment