Thursday, January 21, 2021

War of Jenkin's Ear - Updates

I am trying to constantly improve the quality of the products that I produce. As such, I decided to try and use a publishing app for the War of Jenkin's Ear book. The Affinity Publisher app is one I am taking a test drive with. It was recommended in a group I am part of on Facebook. I am trying to learn it. It seems interesting so far. I am having some issues with keeping the formatting consistent. I couldn't figure out how to import from a Word file but did import from a PDF. I suspect that may be why there is some wonky formatting.

If I can figure out how to do this, I think I will be in better shape going forward. Or this may be a collossal waste of time.

One thing that Affinity has is a photo editor in their Afffinity-Photo product. I will probably end up purchasing this. At the moment each product is just $25.00. Thus it is affordable. Will keep working with it and see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear an update. Happy New Year, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to get my Highlanders done before this is published. They are a real a pain Hurry-don't hurry.

    ReplyDelete