Wednesday, July 17, 2019

For Sale: 20mm US Infantry and Armor

I am posting this up on Bartertown as well as here. If you live in the US and are shopping for some 20mm miniatures, please take a look. I am looking for $115.00 plus shipping in a medium Priority mail flat rate box (14.35 according to the USPS website).

I have:
50 infantry
3 Jeeps
5 halftracks
1 scout car
3 Anti-Tank Guns
5 crew figures
3 mortars (no crew)
10 tanks
1 armored car
2 bazooka teams
2 flamethrower teams
2 .30 MMGs
2 .50 HMGs
and 14 assorted unpainted figures

This should work out to a platoon for Chain of Command or Bolt Action with plenty of support options.

Here are the pictures:

I tried for two different pictures of each grouping. Not sure why I have one jeep all by itself other than I found it after taking the first picture. if you are interested, please reach out to me via the contact tool on the right of this page. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to buy your U.S. figures, if available

    Ron Lange (Btown - ronster)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic. Please email me at chrisstoesen@gmail.com to sort it out.

      Delete