Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

Christmas is here. I was truly blessed this year. I received a fantastic gift from my Santa Clause. I recieved a group of wonderfully painted group of Italian WWII miniatures in 15mm. They are just what I needed to round out my WWII Russian Front Italians. I can't wait to get these based and on the table.

My sister-in-law gave me some really nice paint brushes. I gave myself the TFL Dawns & Departures supplement and the Christmas Special. Best yet, I have some Amazon Gift Cards. I am already scanning it for new toys and reference books.

The year is almost over and I am quite glad to see the end of it. Merry Christmas everyone and a happy and healthy New Year to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours Chris, really appreciate the figure!

    ReplyDelete