Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Impudent Mortal Kickstarter Arrived.

I just wrote about new toys but did not mention the arrival of my kickstarter purchase. The pack of 15mm buildings arrived. There is not a whole lot of detail that comes on them but they should be just the ticket to fill out a table in short order. A little paint and some creativity, and I will have a wonderful village. I am really thinking that this will be a Russian village when I am done. I have good farm buildings. I have urban ruins. What I am trying to have is an industrial area and worker housing. I think I have solved the worker housing situation now.

It is a poor quality picture but the products are great. THe roads on the right are the ones from Battlefield Accessories.

Now only to find time to paint or game.

No comments:

Post a Comment