Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Painting Progress - Cold War Chain of Command

Finally, I got around to working on my IrishSerb M113s. They have been assembled and undercoated so far. I managed to get one of them painted up. I had a nice template that I found on-line detailing MERDC camo patterns. Take a look, they are rather useful. My wife and son helped me pick some craft paints to use for this. To my poor eyes they look ok.

Now it still needs some work. I want to use some washes on it and do some more work on the tracks. I was just happy to get something done.

4 comments:

  1. A great start! Every army starts with just one painted model :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Its a slow start but I am hoping I will pick up steam shortly.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I am ashamed that I have not done another lick of painting since then.

      Delete