Thursday, June 19, 2014

Almost Finished in time

Well, I managed to finish the Sharp Practice scenario on time for the Summer Special. I also got a Bag the Hun scenario done in time as well. However, it was a Spanish Civil War scenario instead of one for North Africa. The Chain of Command scenario did not make it in time.

I did finish the first draft of it though. I will be trying this one out next week some. What I lack is the dense urban terrain that is needed for the scenario. Seeing pictures of the terrain in the refugee camps, it had to be a nightmare for the IDF to try to fight their way through such a sprawl.

So, what I have decided to do is post the scenario up here once I get a chance to tune it a bit. I am leaning heavily on Rock the Casbah for the stats and function of quite a bit of it. It should be interesting to see how this works out.

2 comments:

  1. We need to get together. We can build the urban terrain in spads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you back in the States? You live up north right?

      Delete