Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Dux Raiders Received!

The past two days have been a real drag. I ended up having to spend the bulk of them at one doctor's office or another. But I got some good news. A nice package was waiting on my doorstep when I came home. Inside was the new Dux Raiders supplement with cards.

Now I just have to get some painting to do. I am planning on a Pict force for Dux Britanniarum. I have 8 Raiders, four crossbows and four slingers all painted (Thanks Mark). I have four javelin men and four Raider Cavalry that I need to paint up. I still have to buy some more Raiders. I need a total of 16 more to complete out the force. In addition, I need some nobles and a champion as well. The painted stuff is all from Sergeant Major Miniatures. The unpainted is from Old Glory. I will get matching figures from Sgt Major for the remaining raiders and the command elements. Oh, I also have casualty figures painted up for the force as well. I need to get to work.

I am hoping this will give me the push to get back to the painting table and finish something.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment