Friday, November 22, 2013

Mucking around with Paypal

I have been wanting to find a way to allow folks to directly download a scenario book they purchase from me without having to wait for me to mail it to them. I think I have sorted that out. Paypal has a cool feature that allows you to create "buy it now" buttons that allow me to point it directly to the book for folks to download. I am going to try this as an experiment and throw this one out there.

If you had been thinking of purchasing In the Name of Roma, please consider doing it through this page and let me know how it works. For the first person to purchase it this way and let me know if it works and what you think of it, I will send you both of the air campaign books for free.

I have set up the button on the for sale page. I am also putting it here as well. To purchase In the Name of Roma and get the direct download:

Thanks folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment