Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Updates on Supplement and Terrain

Well I have been busy attempting to finish off the terrain for the scenario book. The Mark IV house is going well. The inside floor and walls are done. I am considering ignoring the rest of the inside. The outside is coming along. I have the ground outside painted, the walls mostly done and the roof is close to done.

I still can't take very good photos with my phone. I will try to get my wife's camera and a tripod later.

But I also have a warehouse from GameCraft miniatures. It is a nice model. I asked and they recommended priming it with an automotive primer to keep the MDF from warping. Not having any on hand, I grabbed a can of spray model airplane dope. The primer was "aluminum" color. I am not really sure what to do with painting it. I have painted the roof a gray color and a dirty white for the walls. This one I am no where near finished with. I actually need some help figuring this out.

Anyway, Things are moving right along.

I have 8 maps left to redo for the book. Once that is done, its time for a photo shoot. We will see how it goes.

1 comment: