Monday, May 27, 2013

New Arrivals - TFL Summer Special

I just opened my e-mail box to find the Summer 2013 TFL Special. For those of you not familiar with the specials, they are a fantastic value for you money. They are chock full of goodness. From Rich's IABSM campaign to Mike Whitaker's terrain article for Dux Britannarium to a War of the Roses conversion for Sharp Practice and beyond the outer reaches of space with Robert Avery's Q13 scenario there is plenty of information.

Head on over to TooFatLardies.co.uk and take a look at it. It is 133 pages of quality war gaming material. I am working my way through the first article now. I have to say, I always learn something new with each article. I also have found an interest in periods I had never previously considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment