Friday, March 8, 2013

Painting Updates

Well more progress was made and miniatures were based. I really need to learn how to photograph miniatures.

Saxons are up first. Lets start with some cavalry. I painted these a while back but I finally based them.

The first two are Splintered Light Miniatures. These come in packs of 6 but I just painted 2 so far.

The next ones were from the Outpost Miniatures Cavalry Command Pack.

Notice that these are really the same miniature just one has a spear and the other a standard. Not really happy with the standard. The spear is a little weak. I prefer the Splintered Light ones.

Next up are the Saxon infantry. These too are Splintered Light Minis.

Then we have the the British Levy.

These will finally finish out my Romano-British Army.

Lastly, we have the Picts.

These were fun to paint if not actually painted well. My attempt at plaid was almost a success.

Well that is it for this installment.

1 comment:

  1. Plaid is tricky. I think the best you can hope for is to give the impression of plaidness at a distance.

    ReplyDelete