Wednesday, July 27, 2011

100 Posts and Counting

Wow. I just realized I have kept this up for 100 posts. Not bad.

I am at a pausing point and wondering what to pursue next. My to do list is long but I am not sure what I want to try next.

1) Finish basing WW2 French infantry.
2) Paint Dark Age Early Saxons.
3) Paint Dark Age Britons.
4) Paint additional Naploleonic French
5) Paint Napoleonic Russians
6) Paint Napoleonic British
7) Paint and rig a 28 gun Frigate
8) Paint some terrain up.

Not sure what I want to do next. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Throw a D8, see what the dice gods decide, I threw a 2?? Well done on the 100+ posts, keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice. Well that is it. I will go with your roll. Saxons it is. Been meaning to finish them anyway. Before I am tempted and buy more of them.

    ReplyDelete