First up is an eight man group of the Delancey Brigade. I started painting these up way back when I wrote This Land Divided. I had them at a 25% complete state since then and just finished them off this week. I did find that the thinner styrene sheeting that I used for my Sabot base did not work as well as the thicker sheeting did. The figures are not in as securely. I have another three incomplete sabot bases that i will probably abandon until I can get thicker styrene for.
The next piece up is an outhouse. For the terrain that I am working on for my Marion campaign book, I needed a few out buildings as well as some larger pieces. I managed to paint the tiniest piece of terrain that I could and still say I did something. It is an old JR Miniatures cast. I found that I have another four of them in my drawer. Once that I started on has a big chip out of the side and will have to be thrown out. The others remain languishing with most of my other terrain.
I was not done with painting with these. I am also working on some old Blue Moon FIW buildings. I have a two story log cabin that I am putting together. I am trying something different. I did a black undercoating. Then I sprayed it with some brown camo paint that I had in the garage. The idea is that I can try to save a step with the spray. We will see how that goes. This building will represent a tavern that will appear in one of the scenarios.
That is it for this time. Hopefully, I will have more to show shortly.