Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Sabot Base Problem Solved? or Litko to the Rescue

My thinner styrene attempts at sabot bases is a failure. I have one that almost works and five more that don't work. Therefore, I am scrapping that. Now I need another solution. So I sent a mail to Litko and they responded with a link to buy them in about 20 minutes! I have now placed an order and we will see what they come up with.

Did some more painting last night. I now have some miniatures that are close to being done. I started finishing the bases on 36 militia. Then bases on some 8 Delancey Brigade troops and two NJ Volunteers. I might finish them off tonight. Once the sabots arrive, then the whole mess will be ready. I did more work on my log cabin tavern as well. That could be ready as early as this weekend.

What does this mean for me? I should be able to start playtesting scenarios from my Marion book by the end of the week. I just need a catchy name for it. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment