Thursday, November 6, 2014

CSS Appomattox One Week Later

Thank you to everyone that has purchased the book on Amazon. I have sold books now not only in the US and in England, but I have also made sales in Australia and Canada as well. Something In the Name of Roma did not achieve.

If you are one of the ones who bought the book, can you do me a favor and let me know what you think. Either post here on the blog, on Amazon, out on DriveThruFiction or just shoot me an e-mail. Let me know if it was worth your time or if there is something I really need to fix. Any feed back will help me get better at this.

I am still working on a better cover. Hopefully I can get something together that will be more eye catching. Any suggestions? Also I am fiddling about with the Amazon Affiliate program. If you are feeling generous, please take a look at the book through the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment