Friday, November 14, 2014

Cold War Project Progresses

I managed to finish out the infantry for my Soviet Motor Rifle Platoon. I followed the painting guide that I posted earlier. I like how they turned out. I have the bases done but the glue holding the flock was not quite dry when I took the pictures so it looks a bit off.

I was attempting to get better light for the pictures. I am not sure that I succeeded. The motor rifle platoon normally would carry two more people per squad. But these are the vehicle commander and the driver. I figure they would remain with the vehicle and not dismount under normal conditions. So I just left them off.

Here is the vehicles that I had completed earlier.

Here the lighting was worse. I have some desk lamps but they are not really doing what I want them to. Still, this side project came out quite nicely. Let me know what you think.