Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Welcome

Please give a warm welcome to Topi Mikkola. Topi does not have has a blog and he has shared his Picasa Web Album with us and there are some excellent pictures in there of some fun looking games. If you have a blog please let me know and I will update with the link.

Other Items

I am still trying to finish off my German and Soviet Chain of Command forces. I managed to take a sneak peak at what will likely be the next project, France 1940. I have a great start on British and French forces. All of them need work on the bases. I can reuse most of my Barbarossa Germans for that project so it is very attractive to attempt. Another option is Greece 1941.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Let's see if comment comes through this time. I actually do have a blog at http://blog.audatia.org

    cheers,
    Topi

    ReplyDelete