1) CSS Appomattox - This is an alternative history novel that I have been working on for about 6 months or so. I am about 63,000 words into it of a projected 100K.
2) Flik55j - This is a supplement for Algernon Pulls it Off covering on of the most successful squadrons of the Austro-Hungarian air force. Given the holding pattern of Algy II, this may just remain in a holding pattern.
3) Small Warriors - This is about 80% done. It is a set of scenarios and modifications for Kiss Me Hardy covering the smaller warships that engaged in the American Revolution. Covers Royal Navy, Colonial Navy, State Navy and Privateer forces operating near or out of South Carolina during the Revolution. It also includes Sharp Practice scenarios as well.
4) Wacht am der Limes - This is a modification to Dux Britanniarum set on the German Limes during the Early Imperial era of the Roman Empire. This one is still in the idea phase. I just bought some more miniatures for this. At this point, the potential forces will be larger than that of regular Dux.
5) The third book in my AWI series - This would begin around November 1870 and follow the action north into North Carolina. I have the outline of about 3 scenarios so far. Not far along at all.
6) ACW Atlanta Campaign - I am working on a supplement for They Couldn't Hit an Elephant and Terrible Sharp Sword that covers the battles for Atlanta. Was to be finished for the 150th anniversary but that is not going to happen.
7) An Anglo-Zulu War Supplement - This is well under way but I need to get some games in to make sure what i am trying works. That and I need to paint more Zulus. I think this one is at about 45%.
Anyway, I went through these and I am really interested in all of them. I just don't know which way to go. Any suggestions?