Thursday, June 10, 2021

War of Jenkin's Ear Update

Not much progress has been made so far. The closest that I have come is organizing my games room a bit. As for miniatures, I have to base the Scots that I have. I had them painted and they turned out well. I also have some more indians to finish painting and basing. From memory, I should have plenty of Spanish militia and regulars. May need some Grenadiers to finish them out. In terms of terrain, I believe that I have everything necessary for the scenario. I would like to create some ditches to use in front of the palisade walls that I have. I also would like more trees as you can never seem to have enough. Specifically, I want to create some pine trees. Tall Georgia pines that dominated the coastline of the time. I found some nice tutorials online for this and just haven't had the chance to work on them yet. But mostly what I need is time. I think I will have some in a couple of weeks. Hopefully, this will be the first in a series of posts on wrapping up the book. I have been wanting to get back to this for a while now.

1 comment:

  1. It would be great to run a game at Game Day on July 31. I have plenty of terrain and 15mm figs if you need some.

    ReplyDelete