Saturday, April 2, 2016

Finished Miniatures - AWI

OK, I have my proof of concept done and they work. Here is the first eight miniatures in their sabot base.

I think they look much better than my existing ones.

All in all, success. I will base all of my Sharp Practice minis this way going forward. The good news is that I only need to do a few sabot bases and share them between miniature collections. AWI will get the treatment first. Then on to Napoleonics.

I decided to order some more militia figures. I placed an order with GAJO miniatures and am getting 3 groups of 12 miniatures. This will give me 3 groups of militia plus a group of militia skirmishers. That should round out my existing loyalist force nicely. I have 3 more groups of loyalists on the paining table plus some cavalry that I have no idea when I am going to paint them.

2 comments: