Friday, January 22, 2016

Working on Terrain

I did some more work on my Impudent Mortal buildings. They are starting to come together. I bought some styrene to use for window sills (1.5mm x 2.0mm strips). I am cutting these down to a centimeter in length for the window sills. It looks about right to my eyes. Once the sills are applied, I am going to spackle the building. We will see how that turns out. I am nervous about it.

I also bought some more styrene to use on the top of the 3 story Game Craft building. I need some sort of roof access item or chimney up there to use to remove the roof. Have not figured that part out yet. TheScene.co.uk has some interesting looking stuff. These look ideal if they were not out of stock. (http://thesceneuk.com/shop/building-accessories/mv001/)

I am debating on balconies to add to the back of the 3 story one. We shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment