Monday, January 25, 2016

Terrain update

Well I started some more work on the first of the impudent Mortal buildings over the weekend. Honestly, I got very little accomplished other than smearing the thing with spackle.

Its a crummy picture but it shows a little of what I have done so far. After suggestions from friends, I will be making some chimneys for it and mounting them sometime soon and base coating it.

1 comment:

  1. That already looks decent - The sills, door frame and roofing detail really work well. The spackle (I'll have to google that, but I think the UK equivalent is polyfilla) has created a very pleasing rendering effect. Its going to look brilliant painted up.