Finally! I got my paint brushes moving a bit and made some progress. Did I work on one of my existing projects? No. Instead I found some Late War Soviet vehicles that had not received any attention.
Here was my painting table at the middle of the week:
Besides the above, there are some Late War Soviets that ended up receiving the attention. First is a set of 4 unprimed Ba-64 armored cars. Then there is one each of: T34-85, SU-100, SU-85 and SU-76M.
The T34 had hatches that would not fit. It was very frustrating. In order to make it work, I glued them on in an open position. That also did not look great so I went to the bits box to find some figure that would work as a soviet tanker. I found a Battlefront dismounted tanker figure. However he is rather big. I cut the figure down and got him in place. You can see his severed legs in the front right corner of the image. I did not have a suitable second figure and the other one's hand was overhanging the other hatch. So I left that one open.
All of the Soviet tanks are Old Glory/Command Decision figures.
I finished up the tanks last night. Here is the look of the painting table this morning.