Here we have the first casualty of the game, a Saxon skirmisher. I really like the look as at the end of your game you have a visual of where the course of the battle took place. But not everyone has casualty figures. I decided to post on who does that are suitable for Dux Britannarium.
1) Bloody Day Vikings: Part Number VI7 These have some useful figures with round shields and helmets. Four of the 8 in this pack have chain shirts. These would work for a Viking or an Early Saxon force.
2) Bloody Day Picts:Part Number PI09 These are figures would work well for Briton Levy and of course Picts. No visible shields. Three have a helmet and one of those has some chainmail over the neck.
3) Bloody Day Islemen:Part Number IG04 These seem less useful to me for the base Dux Britannarium game. They would probably work for Vikings.
For some reason, the rest of their ranges do not have casualty figures. I have purchased some of the Viking casualty figures. In the picture above is one of the Pict casualties that Mark painted up.
1) 19. A bit dead - Disappointingly this pack has no pictures... yet. But I am a sucker for casualty figures and will pick up a pack.
2) 20.Really dead - Apparently, the range gets more grisly as it moves forward. The three pictured could work as Early Saxons. One has a broken round shield and a helmet. Another lays near his sword. The last is face down upon a small axe with his back cut open. They look pretty good and I will probably pick up a pack.
3) 21.Very very dead - Now this pack is much more grisly. This features severed limbs and I think one pictured features a visible spine and severed head. These feature no armor or weapons so they are probably looted bodies. I may pass on these.
These are the only ones that I know of. If anyone can point me in the direction of more, please let me know. Also I really want my favorite manufacturers to produce them. I e-mail Splintered Light repeatedly. I would love for Khurasan to make them as well for their Germans. Any help with market pressure would help.