Thursday, February 2, 2012

More WWII East Front Italians

Managed to get some more painting time in over the past couple of days. I have 32 more Italian infantrymen in the queue waiting for dip. That adds to the other 24 infantry and five artillerymen that are waiting for the same treatment and a lovely 65mm gun.

These are all Battlefront/FOW figures. I am mostly a fan of these particular miniatures. There are some poses that have some heavy flash on the rifle barrels that had to be dealt with. That has led them to have a couple of ugly figures in the mix.

I have another 24 miniatures to paint up before the Infantry company is complete. I hope to have a full company ready to go by the end of February or sooner. Hopefully this will motivate me to finish up my supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment